Monday, February 01, 2010

-crying-

Hai fellas!
I am at sch now!
I finish my sch at 3 but I have extra lesson until 4 but I was thinking to skip the class.
Hehehe..don't tell my mom..and then I will cnt piano lesson from 4 until 5 sth..
I feel really really bored and I'm tired of this kind of lire. Really boringg..
Waaa..I have sth to tell you ..
I want to tell sth and want some advice ..
If you have a friend that have a broken fam,would you tell abt her broken family in front of
her enemy..I think this type of friend is a friend that want to make your friendship ended
It makes me think that is difficult to find best friend ..and she that tell others ppl secret
Is her friend from young..I think if she know,that her friend from small that tell abt her family
She will really angry and upset and I think she will make a revengee..
Ahhh..
And their friendship really really end..only bcs of her mth..
Goshh..how simple is this life..and they make it became so complicateddddd..
I never undersatnd abt others ppl thinking abt their perfect life.
It makes me curioussss..




My best friend decide to move to other sch (stosa1) at high sch.
It makes me sad and started to cry..
I want to move too..
But I think,my mom will not agree..
Huhuhuhu..

Thx for being my best friend ever..I hope you will enjoy your new sch and our friendship never enddddd..
I feel want to cryyy but I have to be strong
She feel happy to move to other sch and I don't want to make her sad..
I have to be strong..

You are my best friend
I will never forget everything abt us...
Love u..muachhh..

See ya!
I feel like I wanna cry..
But I can't..

Bye..
Je

No comments: