Saturday, January 23, 2010

saturday

Hai!=)
It's afternoon now in Indonesia.
Okay!
Well,my friend know that I have a blog and they want me to link them.
But I don't want..
Because it's my private blog.
In this blog,I can tell everythings that burdened me.
Although it's a little strange!
But I love it..I feel happy when I write my activities or secret in this blog
So,I told my friends that they didn't need to link me.

They all say that I'm lucky..but are they know?
That I'm jealous with them..
Yeah! We all know!! That ppl never satisfied,and I'm one of them.
Nobody perfect and so do I.
All ppl say lucky..but I thinks they were luckier than me.
Hehehehe..
:)
Me and my family are planning to eat @duck king this night..
I hope it will realize..
Hehehe..
I need a time to study for my exam..
Soooo
See ya..

Heheheh.
Bye,
Xoxo je

No comments: