Friday, January 08, 2010

lunch break

Hai..
My mood is back again.
I'm in a little good mood now..
I finished my lunch quickly.
Cause I'm not in a mood gossipping with them (my friends)
Now,I was in my class looking they celebrate my friend's birthday..
Hahahaha..it quite exciting..
Ahhhhh..weird!I feel comfort with them!!
Waaa..the birthday cake is so beautiful..
Happy birthday tiffany (our secretary).
Hope you like the surprise that we make for you,especially for you.
Waaaaa.. It's a beautiful moment.
I like it..
As months went by,I think I like this class..
IX-12 (cin ce su)
Hahahahahahaha..
Now,I'm back normal again to in my good mood.
But,I swear aft I see her and her friends face,my mood will become ruined again.
I am sure of that!!
Arghhh..
Hope that they will skip this class so my mood will normal again..
At 1.30 we will start our bahasa class.and at 3 this class will over

The thought of moving to other school keeps spinning in my head
idk what to do
should i move?
I will decide it later.
Now,it's time to leave.
.

love,
  Je

No comments: