Friday, January 08, 2010

morning blog

Hai!
I'm in not such a good mood for greetings peopass.
Sorry for that.
I'm in a feels like foll.
I feels that I am going to get a sick.
Now,I am sitting on my chair in my class.
Seeing all my friens eith their other friends were laughing.
And it makes me feel lonely.
Becaue of that,
I read my friends' blog.
Aft reading my friends' blog,
I feel that I'm not one of the pathetic ppl.
I feel like dying now.
Idk,but when my feels like now,I am going to listen to my fav songs.
But now,I don't even have a mood to listen to the musics.
I feels dying,lonely..
Alone..
And now I'm listening to my friend singing.
It makes me wnt to cry now.
But I have to be strong.

And now,it's time to end my blogging.
Cause my teacher was coming into my class now..
See ya!

Je

No comments: