Wednesday, February 03, 2010

enjoy your life

Hey fellas
Again ,I'm blogging at sch!
I have extra lesson today and I skip it.*don't tell my mom,okay? Hehe.I was sitting in the canteen with my friendsss and like usual
We start gossiping othersss..such a habit for them.I feel exhausted cause tmr is the first day of my mid exam.
Waaa..really tired and my head gonna explode soon..
Recently,I like to listen to justin bieber's song "one time"
I like his voice and he is so handsomeeeee..
Hahahahahaha..

The war is going to begin..
I will have a math exam tmr ..wish me luck! :D
I still haven't understand all the subjectsss..
Because our exam is to review all in sec1-3 math..
I'm sick of itttttt..
And bored too..everyday do the same subject..
Feel want to flying nowww..

I miss my childhood..when I don't care it is exam tmr or nott..
I do everything I like..don't care abt the score or my rank in class
But I don't know why since I'm in secondary I keep study studyyy..
I lost my teenager life ..I miss it..
I want to replay a time when I was in elementary,I want to enjoy my life
Not a life like this..everyday is a busy day after sch we have to go to tuition.
Goshhh.. I want a new life that I don't have so survive this hars to get a rank.
Just a simple number 1,2,3 but why I pay attention too much in that number..
But life must go on!! Now,I understnd that I study this hard for my future,my parents and myself
When saw my parents' face when I get rank 3 they are so proud of me..I don't want to make them..
Sooo..I will study hard and enjoy my LIFE..
Enjoy your life because you only have one chance to LIFE
ENJOY IT! :D:D
See yaa..wish me luck for my tmr examm..
The war is really begin now..I have to study now

.
love,
Je

No comments: