Sunday, February 07, 2010

hair day

Hai fellas!
My blog is really DEAD ..no pictures or photos pr whateverr..
Only like a diary that full of words,sentence and paragraphsss.
Now.I am waiting for my turn in salloon..
Wohooo..
I am blogging with my bb again and it means no picutes to updatee..
Because my sister is using my laptop!altough ahe have her own laptop but she say
She want to download sth and want to use my laptoppp..
And now,my laptop was sabotised by her!!
Arghhh!
Okay now I have my creambath session and it's so boring to me..
Cause my mom was busy with her own hairrr..
Goshhh..
And my sis and my bro were going to brastagi yesterdayyy!!
Such a boring day like usual..
If my sis go back to KL I will upload photosss at my bloggg!!
And wish me luck again for my economy exam tmr!!
I have to go noww..

Bye..
Ciao!

Jewe

No comments: