Thursday, February 25, 2010

the worst time in my life

Hai!
I'm blogging with bb again!
I'm freezing like hell now in my car!

Fellas,do you ever thinks that you are tha one that ruin all your family mood?
If you ask me,I will say yes!
At first,I am abt to attend a SCGS exam.
I prepare everything but when the annoucement abt the ppl that success attend SCGS
I'm not the one in the list!
And when my mom know that she feels sad and disappointed
From that time.my moms mood became up and down
Sometimes she will nice,but sometimes she will feel really" angry!
And that's all because of ME!

Yesterday,I was crying in my bed I feel bad to my sis and my bro
They are the ppl that wasn't guilty but when my moms upset and started to yell,she will
Blame my bro and my sis!
I'm really" sorry!

My mom forced me "again" to attend the government scholarship
I'm not feel to do that!
But,when I see my mom eyes and she really" hope that I can get the scholar
I decided to take a part on this scholar exam!
Ohhh..
Pissed of mannn!!
I feel sad and bcs of I'm not success attend the exam..
My mom don't give me permission to watch the korean series
My mom don't know that I feel free and happy when I watch that seriesssss
Arghhh!
Its time to dinner now
I will cnt tell my story tmr!

Byee..
Love ya all
See yaaa
!

No comments: