Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Last Year!

School's life had officially begun. I hope this last year of senior high school will be full of beautiful memories,interesting things and fun stuffs! can't wait for the graduation trip ^^
I was having hard time to choose what major should I take,it was so confusing because I don't even know what subjects that I liked or not,it seems equal to every subjects but actually if I have to choose,it seems like I have to go with biology as my major,but I'm still thinking about it.

Nowadays,my blog had became k-pop blog.I posted several k-pop videos and stories,it seems like i had became hardcore fan of k-pop btw I'm going to big bang alive tour in Singapore,my mom allow me to go because my last final score was pretty high. but it seems like it will be difficult to go to other k-pop concerts when we are in university,so I really hope that I can go to Smtown concert before I'm going to university and I hope they will do Smtown concert in Singapore or Malaysia.although I like almost all k-pop idol groups but I'm more into SM because super junior is the one that introduce me to k-pop and although I'm not their fan since their debut time but i hope I will become their fan until they disband (but I hope super junior will be forever) ^^.

Recently,Super Junior just made comeback with their 6th album 'Sexy,Free and Single' and their title track was also 'Sexy,Free and Single'!this album will be Leeteuk (Super Junior's leader) last album before he enlist to army and it's also Kangin comeback album since he finished the military duty.So all ELFs worked really hard to make this album memorable and I hope they will win many awards.


P.S: Have fun on this last year guys!
xoxo,
Je


No comments: