Sunday, June 03, 2012

I AM

Finally passed this final exam weeks.can't believe that I'm going to graduate,one more year to go and I'll be a university student.This whole time,I always thinking about becoming older will be fun,but it's different than what I imagine it will be,I have to be dealing with tons of assignments,problems and becoming more mature.
But I'm looking forward to be a university student ! 

Recently,i watched this korean movie called "I AM" ,this movie starring all SMent idol-groups.this movie was based on their pre-debut,training and debut life and it's also showed their SM Town World Tour in NY (Madison Square Garden) performances.
After watching this movie,it made me realize that it's not easy to be singers,they were basically didn't have teenager life.they came to company everyday,trained for like 7-8 hours everyday and didn't knowing when will they debut as singer and they did it for like 5-6 years.*thumbs up for this people*
But I was so confused,if they debut when they were 20 years old that mean they had become trainee since 14/15 y.o,how can a 14 y.o boy/girl know that they want to become a singer.

When this movie showed how they felt when they finally debut and their debut performances,i was crying because it's so real and it gave me goosebumps .
How can this people went to training everyday for 5-6 years and for the chinese ,taiwanese or the korean-american trainees,they had to be trained in Korea,,didn't they feel regret or sad?

P.S: it's a pity that EXO hadn't made their debut when they made this movie(Smtown in NY) :(
This is "I AM" official poster :

Kangta

BoA

DBSK


SUPER JUNIOR 

GIRLS' GENERATION

SHINee

F(X)





*RECOMMENDED* 
I am who I am,
Je

No comments: