Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHES

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LUHAN !
his birthday was on April 22nd ,but I can only post it now :(
Luhan is my bias in EXO-M,can't believe he is turning 22 this year.btw there is project to sent birthday message to him by EXO-M official weibo(similar to twitter but in Chinese) and I sent it.I worked really hard to write the birthday message in Chinese,idk if he will read our birthday message or not , just wanted to show my support to EXO! 
Happy belated birthday to Kartini and Vanessa too ,I attended their birthday party last week,had so much fun in both party.

Some pictures on Kartini and Vanessa bday party also Luhan birthday party in China,wish I can join them .when will SM make their singers birthday party with fans? arghhh

(my face looks weird tho,but its the only pictures i took with her) :)




EXO-M!


Happy birthday Luhan gege!

on my last post ,I said Luhan can play rubik's cube really well.here is the proof,for the full video you guys can watch it on youtube 'W Live photoshoot with EXO'

L-R
Kai(EXO-K)-Luhan(EXO-M)-Sehun(EXO-K)



Lots of lovee,
Je



No comments: