Sunday, October 14, 2012

CONCERTS!

Finally had free time to post sth on my blog. oh my gosh. it had been the toughest and longest month to go. we had new rules on school that made this last year became worse than ever . thank god its my last year on this school.

Although its the toughest month but it also one of my favorite month lol guess what guys? I went to SM TOWN in Jakarta and ALIVE TOUR in Singapore. had so much fun. btw its also my first time saw the exo members face to face ,also felt like Luhan was looking at me and couldn't forget the moment when Donghae poured water on festA (my area) .looking forward to SS5!

It was hard to describe with words ,we have to face it by ourselves,the different feeling after we watched the concert and the moment when they sang their last song and u stood there wanted to turn back time.its not easy to become fan of someone but the moment when we saw the idols tried so hard to impress us ,we would just became insane.

We could also see the idols friendship on stage and for example : on smtown concert ,we can see their friendship or what the fans called shipping moment lol,they were friends not only co-workers ,they went through the same training to become idols and to realize their dreams and also their hyperness on stage! even though I had to wait and queue from noon and stood when the concert started. totally worth it! it became one of the best experience.




btw I got many questions about which korean girl group that I like or fan of: honestly I like f(x) ,I will post their profiles next time and also my bias in f(x) 


  SPY
[super junior 6th album repackage]



love ya,
Je

No comments: