Monday, December 21, 2009

My Life

Hey!
today it's 5th day of my final exam.
I feel exhausted and dissapointed!

Nothing changed in my life!
But I'm happy..
Hmm..
I have read some of my friends' blog.
And I'm thinking that they only talk about:boy.
And that is sth that I have never talked about.
Wow..

I have to study mandarin for my final exam tmr!
But I'm too busy too study!
Cause,I'm busy packing for my holiday trip!!
Hahahahahaha..
I'm wondering if it will snowing or not in HK!!
I have to take my winter sweater,ear mupphs and many things.

But there is one thing changed in my life.
I start takin' my violon lesson 2 years ago,and I seems to like it!
Horay!!
I will write abt my violin lesson at my next blog!
I promise!!
:D
So..
See ya!!
I will update my blog when I finished packing!!

Byeee!!

:D. "Je"

No comments: