Thursday, December 24, 2009

christmas's eve

Hai bloggie!!
Hai peopass
Hai fellass
How do you do
:D
It's 10pm in Indonesia.
Wow!
It's very crowded in the street!
I love this day!
hmm,
Okay,I will write abt my yesterday story:
Yesterday was my last day exam!
Wuhuuoo that is my freedom day!
aft we finished our exam
We go to sunplaza(I said that sunplaza is a capital city of medan) hahahah
Cause it's not other mall in medan!
Hahahahah..and then we queue at sun21.
We watched AVATAR!! Yipee..wohooo..
We lunch @ubud!!(Nasi goreng kampoeng)
Wohoooo
And then We go to starbucksss..
I arrived home arnd 7 hahahaha..
And then me and my fam dinner @camb(other mall in medan)
Hahahahaha!!
And that is!!
Wonderful,fantastic day!!

-Merry Christmas-
And
-Happy New Year-


Wow..2010 is comimg.
Make a wish.
:D


Ciao
Bye
Smile
:D :D

-JE-

No comments: