Tuesday, December 22, 2009

22 DECEMBER <3

Hi bloggie!!
How are you peopas?
How are you fellas?
Wow!
On my previous blog,I said that I will update my blog
When I finished packing
But that doesn't mean that I finish packing
I haven't even take my bag,sweater or other things
Cause I'm too busy.
Right now,I am downloading "korean series"
Such as: "family outing" star golden bell" etc..

Like I promise on my previous blog
I will tell you abt my violin tuition.
My violin teacher thinks that I have talent in music.
And I seem like violin than piano.
And fyi: I have piano,violin and vocal lesson!
I thinks you will shock if you read it!
But I love it!
I am in love with art!!

Bloggie,can you keep secret!
I think I hate them!
It's feel weird when I beside them.
I feel strange,uncomfort!!

22 december
Happy mother's day!

Jjjj

Je :D

No comments: