Sunday, April 03, 2011

Hello April

hey fellas,
beginning a new month doesn't mean that all your problems will go away.sometimes we still stuck in problem that i think will not end smoothly.this problem had been so long we keep,we just don't want to make big problems and we know that will not end up.
don't want to talk about it anymore,it just made me sad and mad.

by the way,i love April more and more nowadays.i have sleep over at my cousin's house.really love that time. we talk about all things together.and i lo it when they are baking.can't wait the baking moment.
me and my girls are having fun to last saturday,we went to bakerzin and lekker. we take so many pictures (will upload it soon) although we hear to something that make us shock!bu it's okay.. we just have spend our really precious time with precious friends.

going to upload our pictures soon
gotta go now,will baking with my cousin's

anw,Happy Sunday guys

Hug,
Je

No comments: