Wednesday, April 06, 2011

being left out

I keep saying that's nothing bothering me right now.but I was wrong. i keep looking for the problems but i can't found it.it sounds stupid.my heart was pumping so fast lately and i still don't know why.
am I still daddy's little girl?I'm becoming more stupid lately.
All problems,happiness are coming toward me. but i just can't handle it right away.
it has been hectic day lately .
our friendship had been tested lately. I'm tired.I want to ,over on but I can't
how I wish still be a daddy's little girl,but I'm not.

everyone changed
I'm change ,i admit that i change
I miss the time that I can laugh easily and nothing's to worrying about
everyone is being selfish lately. no one think about others.
when will this problems going to an end? I'm tired.

pictures that caught my eyes on tumblr









Am I selfish?
Je



1 comment:

taramedano said...

You're not honey. We all have problems we just didn't show it :))