Wednesday, May 11, 2011

loving this month

hello guys
I'm updating my blog ..
I am in a really good mood and i think I'm on my luckiest day now. few days ago,i participated on young pianist competition that was held by my music's school. and luckily,my name is in one of the participants that through to the final. can't believe it until now.
I have so much fun on school. and I'm working on my fav korean singer 'Lee Dong Hae' caricature.really like it although it's my first time making caricature.I have so much fun and I am looking forward when this caricature is finish.
I'm really having good time this Sunday,I was cooking spaghetti by myself. I'm so proud of it. it's my first time cooking something except instant noodles.lol


although it had been few weeks,but i will also uploaded cupcakes that were made by Melisa CF and Melisa Anggreani. :):)


pictures like usual;)


the spaghetti

the cupcakes




btw,congrats and longlast po :)LOL

I'm lucky girl,
Je

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good yaaa!